Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Come Rain or Shine

My favorite find since I've started scouring the internet for cute DIY project has been these.



Now I'm not a huge fan of plastering my monograms everywhere but I just thought it was sooo cute. They are a little pricey at Pamelas Parasols ($82 for one letter on the thing ) and I'm sure it would be a little more labor intensive than I would like to do more than one. But one pretty parasol with a bright red D on it? I think I can do that
Meanwhile I'm loving these other printed parasols I found at Pearl River for the rest of my guests.

The decorative ones are still a little pricey at around $12.50 but the plain colored ones are $4.50. The best part is they are oil coated so they are supposed to stand up to rain (so the website says). This isn't to say I would still hold the ceremony outside in the pouring rain but one of those misty-not-quiet-rain days...something to contemplate.
Plus doesn't this just look like so much fun?? Especially on a nice and bright afternoon/early evening to keep our guests comfortable in the sun.


Courtesy of Eileen and Dean on theknot.com

No comments: